United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
12043136_970468262998854_8793298523722697584_n.jpg

Lovely response Frankie,are you related to Wordsworth by any chance.
Yes Frankie's certainly got a way with language. I can understand the underlying frustration though as no body likes to see themselves as basically irrelevant for such a long period. I thought you blues were proud of your stoicism under such bleak circumstances and your self deprecating gallows humour held things together with dignity. It would be a shame to lose those those down to earth qualities though possibly that is the price to pay for your newly found success.

Yes Frankie's certainly got a way with language. I can understand the underlying frustration though as no body likes to see themselves as basically irrelevant for such a long period. I thought you blues were proud of your stoicism under such bleak circumstances and your self deprecating gallows humour held things together with dignity. It would be a shame to lose those those down to earth qualities though possibly that is the price to pay for your newly found success.

If City were so irrelevant why did you rags, with the club's blessing, have that clock banner on display year after year? More to the point why don't you have one now with 25/26 years aimed at Liverpool's failure to win the title?

His very first book, published after they first won the PL had a similar white wash over the 5-1.
Bacon claimed the rags had the upper hand in the game before the teams were taken off for the fighting in the North Stand. The game was 3 mins old before it was stopped for fucks sake!
He claimed Slippery Jim Leighton didnt have a save to make (yes because he let 5 in!) and the lunchtime kick off didnt help either (it was 3pm kick off, the following season's 3-3 draw was lunchtime after the crowd trouble at the 5-1)

He also said that David White scored a cracking goal in the 5-1. I'm not sure how someone can get so many things wrong about a single game!

Why are you worried about us losing our down to earth qualities? Why don't you join the other **** and fook off to RAWK or better still, worry about your club losing SIX out of the last EIGHT Derby matches against ickle citeh? By the way, where were you LAST season or the season before? Just joined AFTER the Liverpool match or did you have a different name then?

Whereas you lot went into headless chicken mode at the first hint of operation win everything going tits up.
Sending a plane up with moyes out was small minded and spoilt brat behaviour to say the least.
You lot couldn't handle half a season of "transition " under wee Davy, fuck knows how many empty seats we'd see at the swamp if you spent 30 odd years in the wilderness like we did.
So why don't you and your patronising shite posts fuck off back to ragcafe with all the other armchair fans claiming to be diehards since 1992.

If City were so irrelevant why did you rags, with the club's blessing, have that clock banner on display year after year? More to the point why don't you have one now with 25/26 years aimed at Liverpool's failure to win the title?
The clock banner was just a bit of friendly banter. Nobody took it seriously. Least not from our mindset. We didn't really view you as real rivals competitively I mean. The hatred and venom from Lfc was real though. Very real indeed.

What i can't really grasp is what the fook you are doing on a City fans site if The Scousers ARE your true rivals you gormless ****?

You haven't actually understood anything that I have written! I repeat, I am not arguing the toss about who is our true rivals, currently or historically. I'm disputing the absolutely ridiculous statement that Alex Ferguson created the rivalry with Liverpool. That is just a bizarre re-hashing of history to fit the agenda of 'certain' City fans who seem to have large gaps in their memories when it comes to the 70's 80's and 90's. I'm on here to say that I was there during that period, and we (I) hated Liverpool way before Ferguson arrived. A good decade before infact.

The end.

Had the misfortune to be at the Trafford Centre today. Met with a bank of GPC's florid mush in W.H Smiths, surely not another autobiography I thought. I was wrong. So be prepared for a drip feeding of snippets over the next couple of weeks.

Whereas you lot went into headless chicken mode at the first hint of operation win everything going tits up.
Sending a plane up with moyes out was small minded and spoilt brat behaviour to say the least.
You lot couldn't handle half a season of "transition " under wee Davy, fuck knows how many empty seats we'd see at the swamp if you spent 30 odd years in the wilderness like we did.
So why don't you and your patronising shite posts fuck off back to ragcafe with all the other armchair fans claiming to be diehards since 1992.
Fair play, u make some valid points including your criticism of the meltdowns though I would think that using 'empty seats' as a put down is a little risky territory for City supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.