United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sent this email to the BBC:

Why haven't you published the attendance figures for Old Trafford tonight, despite the fact that you did so for every other League Cup tie this week?

Were they not available to you?

Or is there another reason

Seriously though, can't ever remember a crowd not being declared by now. Maybe no-one was there.

People were there...

CHARLTON_ROBERT_BOBBY_jpg.jpg

Petty in comparison to a chairman who murdered 2,275 people! I don't think many could argue a case against that!

Our chairman didn't murder 2,275 people, because he wasn't our fucking chairman then. A small point, but a valid one. Manchester City were not responsible for that. Your rancid club on the other hand was responsible for evicting the widows and orphans of the Munich disaster, and it says a lot about the type of person you are that you dismissed them as "wags". Proof that you're every bit as scummy as your fucking club.

Official Football League website still quoting a kick off time of 20:00 instead of the attendance. Surely with all those empty seats it would be quicker to count? Perhaps if they leave it long enough nobody will notice & the theatre of dreams legend can continue unchallenged. Anyway glad to see they managed to maintain their 400 year record of having a graduate of the youth team in every 1st team match squad too. Local 19 year old lad from Belgium who spent 6 years at their junior team PSV Eindhoven. Looks like another vintage crop to compare to the boys of '92.

Official Football League website still quoting a kick off time of 20:00 instead of the attendance. Surely with all those empty seats it would be quicker to count? Perhaps if they leave it long enough nobody will notice & the theatre of dreams legend can continue unchallenged. Anyway glad to see they managed to maintain their 400 year record of having a graduate of the youth team in every 1st team match squad too. Local 19 year old lad from Belgium who spent 6 years at their junior team PSV Eindhoven. Looks like another vintage crop to compare to the boys of '92.

Very, very strange that not one media outlet has the attendance figure, yet every other team's is there. Be interesting to find out what the actual numbers were off GMP.

They take the piss out of the Manc accent by calling us Citeh and say we are obsessed with them, it took 2 mins of last weeks game before they broke out into singing one of their nursery rhymes, wankers the lot of them and red cafe is full of plastics who don't go the game and think supporting a side is about switching the tv on.
Do you realize how fucking disgraceful this comment is. I wake up at 3 am to watch city at times. I skip my job and get fined to watch city play. But I'm plastic according to you.

You need to rethink yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.