United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the match the TV cameras panned on the seated figures of Bobby Charlton and Eddie Woodward. Woodward was wearing a facial expression that suggested he was furious with what he was seeing on the pitch whilst Sir Bobby looked aghast.

I should imagine the Sunday papers will now start to stick knives into Van Gaal later tonight and the United board will be looking at a short term rep

During the match the TV cameras panned on the seated figures of Bobby Charlton and Eddie Woodward. Woodward was wearing a facial expression that suggested he was furious with what he was seeing on the pitch whilst Sir Bobby looked aghast.

I should imagine the Sunday papers will now start to stick knives into Van Gaal later tonight and the United board will be looking at a short term rep

Dear me. Surely you've been around long enough to refer to him by his proper title, the ticket tout. Bonus points available if you liken his palsied demeanour to that of a shitting dog.

Dear me. Surely you've been around long enough to refer to him by his proper title, the ticket tout. Bonus points available if you liken his palsied demeanour to that of a shitting dog.

Bet this was his best day touting for some time. Bournemouth away is a touts dream.

Oh boy, United are crashing out of everything now it seems. Lost to an average Wolfsburg side midweek and now lost to relegation struggler's Bournemouth. Don't worry United, I'm sure your owner is ready to fork out another 200m!

Guess we can expect more stories of Neymar, Messi, Bale and co etc coming in the summer after today's defeat

I just hope that Guardiola signs with City now that ManU will be desperate to sign him... Only thing that is in their favour is their history...City are the one for the future...it ll be interesting to see which one he chooses...
You make it sound as though it is something under earnest consideration by him. Do you know something we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.