United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another gem fro the cafe

I've supported United for 30 years - and I have seen us go through rough periods Before. But after seeing us lose 5-0 or going 3-4 games without a win, I have just counted the days until we play again - so we can pick up a win. Not this time - I have completely lost faith in the club - and what is there to look forward to ?

We don't have a single striker who can score goals - we don't have a striker who runs and harrasses defenders. We don't have wingers who can cross the ball - the one we actually have seem to be blacklisted by LvG. We don't have a decent left back or right back for that matter. The one we do have - he is injured and will stay that way for 3-4 months more.

And we have a manager who gives youngster the chance - even when there is lots of better options on the bench. I am all for giving youngsters a chance but not for the sake of it.

We have a game against Norwich next - normally I would count the Days - but now ? We might win - 1-0 if we're lucky - but most likely it will be an utterly depressing game with no chances for either side.

Oh merry christmas btw

Bwahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!! Suffer you cunts !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suffer? Theyll never know what its to be really shit. At worst theyll finish 4th this year.

I'm sorry to say that I'm a bluemooner who trawls other forums, I just like to know what other teams fans think about things, but Ragcafe is real comedy gold. In their " upgrading contact with pep" thread, they seem to think we are a "hinderence" to them, they just don't get that we've overtaken them

Certainly was. It's a joy to go in there nowadays
I do miss living in Midd on days like today! I used to go in there when I was a kid, when them cunts we're winning everything and we were scratching about in league 1 and the championship. Oh joy of joys :-) hope you give them the wry smile that they hate so much.

Just watching MOTD and Danny Murphy saying that he can't understand why the TT does not play his more experienced defenders. Is it only me that can see that he knows that all his players are shite so he plays his youngsters, not so they get experience and game time but to give him an excuse when they get beat.

Other clubs fans: "We support our local club"

Scum: "You support a load of shit"

Sums the glory huntin scum up to a T

If they do fail top 4 then who could they buy di Maria,they would spend half a billion on the same type of players as last year,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.