United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
LVG surely contributing to their loss by playing kids at the back. One oK, but Varela and Borthwick Jackson when he had Ashley Young (who has played left back several times) and Phil Jones on the bench. He's getting more and more stubborn as the pressure mounts.

I presume he's playing kids because they are more willing to listen to him and buy into his "philosophy" bullshit. They'll be so eager to play that they don't care that he's a lunatic

LVG surely contributing to their loss by playing kids at the back. One oK, but Varela and Borthwick Jackson when he had Ashley Young (who has played left back several times) and Phil Jones on the bench. He's getting more and more stubborn as the pressure mounts.
I don't think Jones or Schneiderlin are fully fit, we're just that stretched right now. Young seems to have gone into the bad books since Vardy lost him too easily to score for Leicester.

I don't think Jones or Schneiderlin are fully fit, we're just that stretched right now. Young seems to have gone into the bad books since Vardy lost him too easily to score for Leicester.
So are we but we don't use excuses like that for being shit.

We've had years of it...

So are we but we don't use excuses like that for being shit.

We've had years of it...
It's not an excuse but you can't put out an inexperienced rookie defence like that and expect to get away with it.

It's not an excuse but you can't put out an inexperienced rookie defence like that and expect to get away with it.
Was it a tad of Rag arrogance?

Team thought they'd piss it and got a shock.

Ah well, welcome to mediocrity. Although the PR team will be working overdrive to spin failing to buy superstars, whilst announcing a mega sponsorship deal with a Korean dog burger company with Phil the Face fronting it.

Ollie Holt having a real go at Ed Woodward here (with a few quotes included):
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...sh-glory-noodle-sponsor-country-trophies.html

The reaction to any setback at Manchester United in the post-Sir Alex Ferguson era is usually defined by a briefing which amounts to a corporate attempt to save face. Sometimes, in the rush to exonerate themselves from any blame, the suits make things far, far worse.

There was the usual blizzard of transfer targets, names thrown out like flak to try to stop the missiles hitting their target. United were working hard on deals for Gareth Bale, Neymar and Cristiano Ronaldo, it was said. And throw in Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Paul Pogba for good measure.

If Van Gaal is a busted flush, as many are now claiming, that means Woodward is ‘0 and 2’ when it comes to trying to make sense of the post-Ferguson era. Between the struggles of David Moyes and Van Gaal, there is one common denominator — Woodward. United may have a noodle sponsor for every country in the Far East; they may be raking in money hand over fist, but sooner or later someone needs to tell the suits that it is not enough just to throw money at the situation.

Not the first article I've seen having a go at Eddie W either. Someone is clearly briefing against him at the swamp.

#SaveOurWoody.

Absolute comedy gold....... Mr Flying Pig offers commentary on the closing moments on the Wolfsburg game. Someone should call the Samaritans.

Ha ha hilarious....a good Mancunian accent too eh?.....NOT! Hey half wit I remember a season that surpasses anything you can remember...1974 when for a time your keeper...Alex Stepney was your leading scorer and we put you down,a great season that was lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.