United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh up matey long time no see you filthy rag hehe :-D
I think someone put summat in the water here tbh SJK.

You should have seen what Pellegrini was being called in December, you would have thought it was rawk or...no, not even redcafe would lose it's shit that bad.
Afterwards...well it has been funny if you want to look at it that way i guess.
He's still a senile old fool

So he could sleep with his brothers wife but she throws a Paddy for flirting with a waitress.

I assume she's got the finances sorted and was just waiting for an excuse.

Could be an interesting book coming out for those who like that sort of thing.
No Chance Super Injunction will be in place

Thing is with the rags, you have to score when you've got the chance or they're likely to do what they did against Everton in the semi and score a winner against the run of play in the 94th minute.

If these are not careful they could turn into us.

First time missing out on ECL is a shock. Second time is irritating, but it suddenly starts seeming "normal". They'll give Mourinho 200M+ to gamble and overpay for 50M players from the Portuguese league or for players based on name like Hummels.

When Wenger leaves Arsenal we might be looking at the end of a fixed top 4 (although I feel you lot will be the one sure thing).

I like the sound of no fixed top 4 (as long as we are sniffing around ofc hehe) had it for so long it nearly killed the enjoyment, well it did for some for a while.

You chaps are going to be interesting next season super, i shall observe with interest and worry in equal measure :-D

Did the Turtle really pull the hair of the sky post match interviewer? This fella gets better and better and better!

Think the board must be as baffled as everyone else at how we've managed to finish both below you & Arsenal. With a season long injury crisis & giving debuts to god knows how many of the academy we still have an excellent record against the top of the table teams. You've done well against the cannon fodder but have been absolutely woeful against the teams around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.