United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
LVG said previously that there is no way a great???? club like Utd would go behind his back and make a deal with another manager. Where is the media outrage then at these secret negotiations going on!!!!!!.

Well done, I am.

Difference being I come on here to have decent conversation with football fans, yet noticed that this particular thread is just full of your obsession with some clown on Redcafe. Do you not see the irony in calling them obsessed when you fill this thread with quote after quote off some loon on Redcafe?
Why don't you just ignore it and move on if it gets on your tits so much? And yes I see the irony, thanks for pointing that out.

He's been very clever there, the turtle.
By saying that the rags are too classy to surreptitiously go behind someone's back and replace them, he's put them on the spot.
If they hire Maureen, he can say, "ah, perhaps I gave them too much credit. They are sneaky and underhand."
And I'm sure the soccer Saturday panel and Sunday supplement will all agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.