United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL yeh Jose needs a reality check. A managers graveyard, not what he needs after his Chelsea stint ended badly.
He's gagging for the job just the same. Has been for years, the eye-gouging fucktard.

They're turning on the owners again but you can't say there's been under investment. The problem is a shit transfer policy, not lack of ambition. Nonetheless, prepare to see the return of the hilarious Norwich City scarves if LVG is still there in August.

Has it been revised up ? BBC gave it as 74,363.
Stupid figure that - the commentator on PLP said that no Utd official was prepared to state the attendance but to him it was the lowest since the mid-1990s and the capacity was lower in those days.
My next door neighbour believes it was just over 100,00 as they added the two figures (Sunday & Tuesday) together.
Deluded dickheads.

Stupid figure that - the commentator on PLP said that no Utd official was prepared to state the attendance but to him it was the lowest since the mid-1990s and the capacity was lower in those days.
My next door neighbour believes it was just over 100,00 as they added the two figures (Sunday & Tuesday) together.
Deluded dickheads.

No way was it lower than the Palace game a couple of weeks back..the ground was virtually empty that night , it was embarrasing i couldn,t stop laughing at the pics posted on here from the palace end.

Out of interest what does PLP stand for BK?

No way was it lower than the Palace game a couple of weeks back..the ground was virtually empty that night , it was embarrasing i couldn,t stop laughing at the pics posted on here from the palace end.

Out of interest what does PLP stand for BK?
PLP is PremierLeaguePass - a service that covered ALL Premier League games throughout the season - unfortunately it will not be available next year due to cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.