United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the one " the FA should decide on who's got the best chance in the CL"

Me too, especially as we would presumably be that side having got to the semi-finals of the CL, while they couldn't even get to the quarter finals of the Europa. I don't think he has thought that one through.

Loved the one " the FA should decide on who's got the best chance in the CL"
its just so funny.
I always knew that one day we'd be top dogs, football always runs in cycles given time. I must say though that I never imagined it would be as funny or as entertaining as this. I am crying daily at something or other that they are up to. from inventing bombs to wanting GD scrapped to suit themselves. if that's not enough to warm the cockles of your heart they then get a crowd of mancs only and there's no fucker there. the plastic gloryhunters that have no connection to the area showing their true colours. and all this in one week.

take a bow united you are fucking funny.

if its any consolation we wouldn't of minded playing Thursday Sunday as we are not up our own arse and have no sense of entitlement.

its just
so funny.
I always knew that one day we'd be top dogs, football always runs in cycles given time. I must say though that I never imagined it would be as funny or as entertaining as this. I am crying daily at something or other that they are up to. from inventing bombs to wanting GD scrapped to suit themselves. if that's not enough to warm the cockles of your heart they then get a crowd of mancs only and there's no fucker there. the plastic gloryhunters that have no connection to the area showing their true colours. and all this in one week.

take a bow united you are fucking funny.

if its any consolation we wouldn't of minded playing Thursday Sunday as we are not up our own arse and have no sense of entitlement.

I just can't help thinking they're finding their natural place I.e mid table Europa league cannon fodder and I'm loving it

I have been using the line about the 'unidentified object being in the trophy cabinet' a fair bit at work over the last couple of days.

How ironic, as that is exactly the stick they used for years to beat us with.

I think I'm missing something about this goal scoring lark:
We've got Sergio who has been injured a fair bit, Wilf who is erm Wilf, Nacho who rarely plays, Silva who rarely shoots and Navas and Sterling from the cow's arse and banjo school of finishing.
They've got Nappy Rashford and Marital Aid, the two greatest young forwards in the history of the game (since the last couple they unearthed) and they've got Wigan The Pie scoring from midfield, Jizzy-jazz another greatest greatest etc and to cap it all they've got England's great talismanic striker.
So how the fuck did we score 22 more league goals?
Probably own goals from the opposition

They painted their mascots blue in order to promote their new film. What a soulless institution it is.

I am absolutely pissing myself here.

I mean fuck me that's funny.
I wanted to make a posting but after I created an account I was informed that I didn't have enough privileges - oh well.

I was going to post ....................

Should be decided by number of goals scored in the season, less number of goals conceded.

Just wondered if the thick twits would work out that is goal difference.

They painted their mascots blue in order to promote their new film. What a soulless institution it is.
??? Pics.

I tuned in after kickoff and turned off shortly afterwards once I stopped laughing and how many local fans they have who actually go.

The City is certainly blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.