United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Luck Palace. Not ideal preparation for Utd with the manager's future in the balance. Reminds me of City v Wigan and Mancini.

Even so, Utd got to massive favourites to win this. Whatever happens wont make up for a poor season for them. If we were disappointed with the League Cup, Champions league semis, and 4th then the FA Cup and Europa League qualification will be disappointing for them.

Good Luck Palace. Not ideal preparation for Utd with the manager's future in the balance. Reminds me of City v Wigan and Mancini.

Even so, Utd got to massive favourites to win this. Whatever happens wont make up for a poor season for them. If we were disappointed with the League Cup, Champions league semis, and 4th then the FA Cup and Europa League qualification will be disappointing for them.
You watch the press turn this into the following.
-the biggest cup competition in the world.
-bigger than winning the league.
-better than finishing 4th.
-United are back.
You get the gist, because the rag softarses are in the final all of a sudden after years of their fans saying it's a small meaningless trophy they're all going two faced on everybody and being hypocrites saying it's a big cup once again.
-

LVG will be gone tomorrow either way, I'm certain of it. If they win, he'll call it a day himself, having kept up his record of winning a trophy at every club he's managed. And if they lose, they have the perfect excuse to kick him into touch. I can't imagine United or LVG really want to see out the final year of this contract.

You watch the press turn this into the following.
-the biggest cup competition in the world.
-bigger than winning the league.
-better than finishing 4th.
-United are back.
You get the gist, because the rag softarses are in the final all of a sudden after years of their fans saying it's a small meaningless trophy they're all going two faced on everybody and being hypocrites saying it's a big cup once again.
-
Some rag pricks on Facebook are giving out that it's the only cup worth bothering with/better than getting in the CL. I should copy and paste one rag's comments to the funnies thread it's hilarious reading his shite. Might go and poke his nest right now actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.