United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so true, if anything our cup for cockups history gave us the perfect disguise for them not taking us seriously until it was too late. Same thing just happened with Leicester.

Spot on. Similarly, I am comfortable in their continued delusion because, by the time they realise, they will be beyond repair.

If this Jose rumour is true.

Who's up for starting the rumour he's sitting in the stands at Wembley....

Anyone understand Turkish?

lots of chatter he's snubbing the rags for fernabache.

Laugh my bollox off if that's the case.

This week I have seen:

Marcus Rashford 'The Story so Far' as a Sky Sports headline.
I have heard hours of debate about whether he should attend the Euro's.
A BBC biopic debating his future legendary status.

There has been significantly more so I checked out some stats and I noticed that this is a player who has scored five goals, according to his Wiki site. What on earth has brought us to the point where a very junior player is being talked about, on national media, as a legend?

I was born in Moss Side in 1968. All my life I have been subjected to this while my beloved club sat in the relative doldrums. It for this reason that I hope they suffer a slow and painful decline with LVG at the helm; steering them to near success but achieving nothing. Let it begin in the FA cup final: my despise of that club grows stronger by the day.

This week I have seen:

Marcus Rashford 'The Story so Far' as a Sky Sports headline.
I have heard hours of debate about whether he should attend the Euro's.
A BBC biopic debating his future legendary status.

There has been significantly more so I checked out some stats and I noticed that this is a player who has scored five goals, according to his Wiki site. What on earth has brought us to the point where a very junior player is being talked about, on national media, as a legend?

I was born in Moss Side in 1968. All my life I have been subjected to this while my beloved club sat in the relative doldrums. It for this reason that I hope they suffer a slow and painful decline with LVG at the helm; steering them to near success but achieving nothing. Let it begin in the FA cup final: my despise of that club grows stronger by the day.
Your year of birth and username has made me feel, well, old :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.