United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've read

'succeed LVG'
'name mourinho'
and 'appoint mourinho'

But unless I'm mistaken they need to sack the tactical turtle first right ??

I know it's done and soon to be announced but how funny would it be if it didnt happen

So I guess the United mantra of "giving managers time™" only actually applies to successful managers? So the same as every other club in world football.

Also have to laugh at how quickly morals have been flushed down the shitter. We have signed the best manager in world football and in direct response they have appointed a truly vile man who goes against every supposed tenet United have. Does he value youth? No. Does he value attacking football? Lol. Does he handle himself with any sense of decorum? No.

I've always thought United's holier than thou attitude was a joke. Today has proved it. The club have put out a mass press brief minutes after a cup final win and like usual the United PR machine is quick to point the finger elsewhere (Mourinho's camp). The fans have embarrassingly lapped it up like dogs.

This is great news for City today. Not only will we prosper in the immediate future as the Manchester derby will now be the most high profile game in the world bar the Classico, but we will also prosper in the long term due to Pep's long term planning whereas Mourinho will leave United in a shambolic state as he always does.

This is great news for City today. Not only will we prosper in the immediate future as the Manchester derby will now be the most high profile game in the world bar the Classico, but we will also prosper in the long term due to Pep's long term planning whereas Mourinho will leave United in a shambolic state as he always does.
If we're both at the top it'll be much bigger than El Classico worldwide as it was in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.