United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly as all the above .....the silly rag hordes are gleaming over the arrival of the eye gouger. He may bring some silver ware but he is toxic and it will eventually collapse on its head as it has done at Real Madrid and Chelsea.

The bigger fact being they have employed Maureen as they have failed for the last 2 years to qualify for the CL, we have got Pep, Chelsea have appointed Conti, Spurs and West Ham have significantly improved, and Also Liverpool have taken klopp and Leicester have done a worldie this year to try and build on.

They have no long term strategy and that is what will be their biggest downfall.

So I guess the United mantra of "giving managers time™" only actually applies to successful managers? So the same as every other club in world football.

Also have to laugh at how quickly morals have been flushed down the shitter. We have signed the best manager in world football and in direct response they have appointed a truly vile man who goes against every supposed tenet United have. Does he value youth? No. Does he value attacking football? Lol. Does he handle himself with any sense of decorum? No.

I've always thought United's holier than thou attitude was a joke. Today has proved it. The club have put out a mass press brief minutes after a cup final win and like usual the United PR machine is quick to point the finger elsewhere (Mourinho's camp). The fans have embarrassingly lapped it up like dogs.

This is great news for City today. Not only will we prosper in the immediate future as the Manchester derby will now be the most high profile game in the world bar the Classico, but we will also prosper in the long term due to Pep's long term planning whereas Mourinho will leave United in a shambolic state as he always does.

Well said Phil, and Pep might, just might have another gem of a player in Brahim at his disposal

Has he ever taken a club from 5th, pretty much average, to being a decent team?

Or has he always picked up a team pretty much stalking the top of their division?

neU6Y2d.gif

So I guess the United mantra of "giving managers time™" only actually applies to successful managers? So the same as every other club in world football.

Also have to laugh at how quickly morals have been flushed down the shitter. We have signed the best manager in world football and in direct response they have appointed a truly vile man who goes against every supposed tenet United have. Does he value youth? No. Does he value attacking football? Lol. Does he handle himself with any sense of decorum? No.

I've always thought United's holier than thou attitude was a joke. Today has proved it. The club have put out a mass press brief minutes after a cup final win and like usual the United PR machine is quick to point the finger elsewhere (Mourinho's camp). The fans have embarrassingly lapped it up like dogs.

This is great news for City today. Not only will we prosper in the immediate future as the Manchester derby will now be the most high profile game in the world bar the Classico, but we will also prosper in the long term due to Pep's long term planning whereas Mourinho will leave United in a shambolic state as he always does.

Good post. Really does my head in when people bang on about United sticking by their manager as some proof that's the way all football clubs have to be. Complete bollocks, United 'stuck by' Fergie because they won the cup in 1990. Had they not have done so, he'd have been out like anybody else. In today's era he would've been out anyway just as LVG is now (despite actually winning something).

Yeah, I'm football fan too and no, they're cunts of the highest order but it's not just them, it would be same with any set of fans.

I guess there's less drops of rain in Manchester yearly than all shit names Rags were calling Moaninho during years and as near as few months ago, but they are over the moon now he is coming to manage them.

Even politicians are most subtle than football fans, there's no shit average fan was saying for years that he couldn't eat in like half an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.