United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho was exposed last season. When Chelsea were floundering, that was the time a top manager would have shown his ability by using his skills on the training ground, good man management, different tactics, positive coaching and motivational skills. What did Mourinho do? - "I need money for new players" Big Mal must be laughing in his grave.

Can't wait. Said it before and will say it again, Moanihio is mentally unstable and more special needs than special these days.

I look forward to his impending nervous breakdown after Pep and the rest of the league show him up for what he is.

Jesus, can you even imagine how many refereeing decisions they will get though with the combination of the eye gouger and the rag name? Teams are going to have to beat them by 3 or 4 clear goals to even get a draw

Yhp, I can only hope the rest of the league remembers what they were doing to Chelsea the first half of this season.

Champs league semi means nothing, didnt say they had a better season just saying how can we take the piss when we have been wank and how to many players that have no fight or spirit about 3 or 4 are good enough yet we think pep has a magic wand
Champs league semi means progress in that competition imo. I think Pep will come in and sign 3or4 players and hopefully bring a couple of young ones through, clear out half a dozen dead wood and were good to go. I will take the piss out of them cunts at any given opportunity regardless of what we're up too. I'd certainly rather be in our position atm, which I've not been able to say much for 40 odd years.

The only thing I am dreading is the absolute media wet dream that is incoming. The rat pack already love to gobble Mourinho's cock and they already love to act as official mouth pieces for United. This will be a match made in heaven for the British press and for the next 3 season we can expect it to ramp up to unprecedented levels where City are treated like aids sufferers were in the 1980s.

That's literally the only thing I am dreading.

Didn't really watch much of the game but now we know Fellaini isn't a dirty player, (according to himself) how did he get away with an elbow into a Palace players neck, or did I imagine it.

He's a great manager when his teams are winning every week but hiccups can quickly become disasters under him as he lashes out at everyone around him instead of looking at himself.

The most arrogant manager ever has found his natural home. It won't end well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.