United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I await the sniff sniff replies etc, but i am at a loss to see how we are in a position to take the piss? We have slagged them for being shit yet they took 4 points off us, only finished behind us on goal difference and they won the FA cup, we were fucking awful and in my opinion the league cup is a terrible return for our season, we have signed shit, sterling, bony, ottamendi and mangala, we think pep is going to walk in and be the saviour? That squad needs a massive overhaul and quick

He will need his customary bully upfront and neither Rashford or Martial fit that bill. Rooney would, but he's fat and fucking useless so I dont think it will be him. Would put my money on an aging Ibra rocking up at the swamp.
I think that's a good shout - Ibra & Bog Brush up front - elbows will be flying like f*cking confetti

I await the sniff sniff replies etc, but i am at a loss to see how we are in a position to take the piss? We have slagged them for being shit yet they took 4 points off us, only finished behind us on goal difference and they won the FA cup, we were fucking awful and in my opinion the league cup is a terrible return for our season, we have signed shit, sterling, bony, ottamendi and mangala, we think pep is going to walk in and be the saviour? That squad needs a massive overhaul and quick
Champs league + Cup +Semi final champs league
Europa league + Cup
Yep they've defo had a better season then us and their squad is perfect!

Needs over hauling and a change in attitude, Pep is the man to do it, he won't accept people not running, he won't accept people not being disciplined when the ball is turned over. He is not afraid to drop big names, Pellegrini did none of the above and came no where near seeing those problems let alone solving them.

I could'nt watch it live too annoying, but I have seen the trophy handover on MOTD. One weird question springs to mind: how come Wayne Roony can afford a hair transpant, whilst the hair to the throne cannot?

Champs league + Cup +Semi final champs league
Europa league + Cup
Yep they've defo had a better season then us and their squad is perfect!
Champs league semi means nothing, didnt say they had a better season just saying how can we take the piss when we have been wank and how to many players that have no fight or spirit about 3 or 4 are good enough yet we think pep has a magic wand

I look forward to his impending nervous breakdown after Pep and the rest of the league show him up for what he is.

Jesus, can you even imagine how many refereeing decisions they will get though with the combination of the eye gouger and the rag name? Teams are going to have to beat them by 3 or 4 clear goals to even get a draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.