United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hypocritical Man Utd fans.

They made their hate for Moroninho clear after he parked the bus against them with Chelsea and now he's the best thing in the world? LOL.

It's time to grab the popcorn. Watch him fight all those whining scum ex-Man Utd pundits every week. Watch how he parks the bus against Guardiola's City and let's see how those Man Utd fans screaming "Attack, attack and attack" react to that.

Lads, it's clear as day they would rather have Guardiola as their manager. After all, who wouldn't want to play football? Instead they appoint a park-the-bus manager who sucked out any creativity from that Chelsea side thanks to his insistence on tracking back LOL

Spot on and you just have to laugh at their total hypocrisy regarding Mourinho....such a despicable character. His time at Madrid seemed to change him and he seems to be very bitter and miserable these days. I actually liked him when he first came to our shores....he brought something new and different to the party at that time....but during his last spell at Chelsea he became a total bore. I suppose we'll have to get used to all these parked buses in the future as well....haha!!!.

And to think that Utd. used to be associated with attacking football in the past.....how times have changed.

Good. He'll clear out the rest of the fabric of that cunty club. Bye bye bacon, bye bye ticket tout, bye bye sister shagger. Then he'll play his turgid defence first football and the fans will get on his back. He'll have a meltdown and leave after sanctioning ibra for 500k a week for 4 years. Can't wait.

Game on. We have the head start in squad, squad acquisition, money and kudos from champions league and a manager respected the world over. Thank you West Ham. Over to you Pep, win us over sunshine.

I've recently got used to not giving a flying fuck about them. That's the only downside to this appointment for me. His short-term insanity allied to the club's owner's means this appointment could cause them serious longer-term problems. And the poisonous one's behaviour will bring them plenty of bad press around the world, if not here.
I agree, I try not to even think about them. As for Mourinho...........

Not a chance he'll get any stick from our shite Rag press. He'll suddenly become funny and debonair. He'll be whimsical, the journalists will be called in to get inside exclusives, his rants will become insights, his tantrums will become passion, his touchline histrionics will become something the league has missed and needs more of - Guardiola will be aloof and arrogant in comparison .......... absolutely guaranteed.

I actually liked him when he first came to our shores....
errrrr guilty here for that too
I liked him as well, and during his first stint at Chelsea I enjoyed watching them. I actually don't dislike him as much as some on here, but now he's managing those cunts I'm sure I'll grow to hate the fucker........although I must admit that I don't dislike Louis!

I await the sniff sniff replies etc, but i am at a loss to see how we are in a position to take the piss? We have slagged them for being shit yet they took 4 points off us, only finished behind us on goal difference and they won the FA cup, we were fucking awful and in my opinion the league cup is a terrible return for our season, we have signed shit, sterling, bony, ottamendi and mangala, we think pep is going to walk in and be the saviour? That squad needs a massive overhaul and quick
I agree that we've been bloody awful to watch, and I'm still stunned that we've finished top four. However, they've been shite as well, and just as boring. I'd much rather win the FA Cup than the Carling Cup, and although I'm not a fan of the CL, I believe our achievement in reaching the semi final has been disgracefully under reported, especially alongside the amount of press we got when we couldn't get out of the group stage.

I've said on another thread that I think Mourinho's job is half done, as they can defend, he just needs to organise their attack, and he's shown he can do that. They will definitely be up there next season as Mourinho has as good a track record of winning trophies as Guardiola. I believe given both their history of styles of play that Guardiola has a bigger job to get us playing his style than Mourinho has at getting the Rags playing his style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.