United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously He will make them more competitive. But talk about desperation. when this appointment was first mooted, there was uproar with their supporters, now they're dancing in the streets. personally I can't stand the guy and would have been gutted if he was ever made City manager.

I agree that we've been bloody awful to watch, and I'm still stunned that we've finished top four. However, they've been shite as well, and just as boring. I'd much rather win the FA Cup than the Carling Cup, and although I'm not a fan of the CL, I believe our achievement in reaching the semi final has been disgracefully under reported, especially alongside the amount of press we got when we couldn't get out of the group stage.

I've said on another thread that I think Mourinho's job is half done, as they can defend, he just needs to organise their attack, and he's shown he can do that. They will definitely be up there next season as Mourinho has as good a track record of winning trophies as Guardiola. I believe given both their history of styles of play that Guardiola has a bigger job to get us playing his style than Mourinho has at getting the Rags playing his style.
Agreed malg, if the eye gouger can get them attacking then they will be right up there, no doubt about that, if de gea leaves for Madrid then severely weakens that defence, all depends on the keeper imo

The only reason their defence looks so solid is due to their cautious, possession style of play, on the few occasions this season they've attempted to play more attacking football their defence has looked very vulnerable

BBC Breakfast reporting Maureen could arrive this Tuesday - C U Next Tuesday then...

1Z73OML.jpg

I liked him as well, and during his first stint at Chelsea I enjoyed watching them. I actually don't dislike him as much as some on here, but now he's managing those cunts I'm sure I'll grow to hate the fucker........although I must admit that I don't dislike Louis!

Naah, he was always a twat. Special one? Do me a favour ....

The only reason their defence looks so solid is due to their cautious, possession style of play, on the few occasions this season they've attempted to play more attacking football their defence has looked very vulnerable

West Ham and yesterday their defence looked terrible. Rojo continually got turned, huge gaps between the centre halves which Palace got runners into. It's not looking good for England in the euros with Smalling at centre half. A team with a better forward line would have put a cricket score up against the raggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.