United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patrick Barclay on 5 Live saying United fans were used to attacking football and success under Ferguson and 'Busby before him' - there was 20year gap!

Bbc reporting that the league managers lawyer turned up at the rags this morning but was refused entry. Reminds me of the good old days under swales where the smallest storm in a teacup could turn into a full scale disaster. Laughing at the thought that they are slowly turning into what we used to be.

Have I missed something and Moaniniho has been appointed by the rags. Only I thought turtle said he hoped to be there next season. Surely if turtle has not been dispensed with, it's not the rag way to talk to other managers

Bbc reporting that the league managers lawyer turned up at the rags this morning but was refused entry. Reminds me of the good old days under swales where the smallest storm in a teacup could turn into a full scale disaster. Laughing at the thought that they are slowly turning into what we used to be.
First the "bomb"

Now appointing a manager without telling your current one who found out via his wife sending the press reports.

The way the media are treating it is as sad as it's depressing. They should be nailing them for both.

The pundits seem to have conveniently overlooked that Mourinho has been on a downward spiral in recent years.

He was despised by all and sundry at Madrid and lost the plot completely at Chelsea (after we gifted them the league in 2015) where everybody but himself was to blame for their performances.

He relies a lot on psychology which, when he was starting out in management seemed to work, however he has now been sussed and football wise he is just not up to the task.

Lets face it the most arrogant Club in world football and the most arrogant manager are just made for each other.

I can't help feeling a bit sorry for LVG. Unlike Moyes he actually seemed quite a likeable guy. The Portuguese Eye Gouger is a much better fit for the rats though. Despicable club. despicable manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.