United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we managed to see off Fergie whilst he was there then i don't see a problem in Pep rubbing his nose in it just like he did whilst they were in Spain.

The laughable thing is a few ST united fans i know fucking hate Mourinho and they dont want him, they have a point, you could see LVG getting top four next season if they spent again. Mourinho will ditch half that squad that is there for players who will toe the Mourinho line.

Rashford, Mata, Bogbrush, Hererra, Mata, Depay, Carrick,Pigfiddler, Snidering better start looking for another club.

The Rags outside the swamp are on about how Pep has forced this on them. Panicing twats.

Have they sacked giggs as well?

No, according to the quotes in my post above yours, he is quitting after being led to believe until very recently he would get the job after LVGs three years. And the players backing him and telling United they wanted Giggs but did not want Mourinho. I guess Giggs might feel let down.

Possibly they are trying to get him to change his mind if there is a delay.

Or another person to silence over this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.