United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are such stupid bastards. They are ALL such stupid bastards. Even the tea lady is a right stupid bastard. I bet half the Caf are on this forum anticipating a melt down. Don't think so Raggies.

They'll have to keep giggs just so the players know he's not banging their wives while they at training or playing matches. At least if they see him sat in the dugout they know he's not round their house.

It would be great karma for him to have to leave as well as losing his wife and half his fortune,i'm an evil women lol

They will find room for him, he will pop up managing the kids or something.

I wonder if Charlton is shaking like a shitting dog , or has he now got his tongue firmly down the back of the gougers trousers?

Comedy gold

Family Man won't be going anywhere unless GPC says so. After all, the Welsh wanker has spent all his adult life being the pisscans puppet ("No. You can't represent your country. You've sprained an eyebrow...tell the Taffies to fuck off!"). He needs the GPC to make all his decisions for him. Spineless prick that he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.