United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The eye gouger will deliver trophies without doubt during his time there. Not sure how long he will be at the swamp for,but I'd put money on him winning the league in the next 2 years. The bullying of refs will reach a level not even Ferguson could reach,if we think the bias of refs during his era was bad just wait for next season and beyond.

Any idea what the hold up is? Not particularly worried about Mourinho going there (think it will all end in tears) but it would be hilarious if they managed to balls this up somehow given all the publicity
just a thought...are the media trying to force the rags into doing something or is the special needs one really going to them ? the bbc reporting that an announcement was supposed to be made by 5pm but nothing but silence and this from last week got me thinking.....
Jose Mourinho has reportedly held talks with Paris Saint-Germain over the possibility of replacing manager Laurent Blanc this summer, meaning Manchester United could be set to lose out unless they enter the fray soon.

That's according to the Daily Mail's Sami Mokbel, who reported Mourinho "wants a deal agreed by next week," so if United do not make the decision to replace Louis van Gaal shortly after Saturday's FA Cup final, they may find the top candidate to replace him has gone to the French capital.

Mokbel wrote that current PSG boss Blanc could be at risk of being replaced due to the club's persistent failure to make a significant impact on the latter stages of the UEFA Champions League—something Mourinho has experience in having lifted the trophy with FC Porto and Inter Milan.

just a thought...are the media trying to force the rags into doing something or is the special needs one really going to them ? the bbc reporting that an announcement was supposed to be made by 5pm but nothing but silence and this from last week got me thinking.....
Jose Mourinho has reportedly held talks with Paris Saint-Germain over the possibility of replacing manager Laurent Blanc this summer, meaning Manchester United could be set to lose out unless they enter the fray soon.

That's according to the Daily Mail's Sami Mokbel, who reported Mourinho "wants a deal agreed by next week," so if United do not make the decision to replace Louis van Gaal shortly after Saturday's FA Cup final, they may find the top candidate to replace him has gone to the French capital.

Mokbel wrote that current PSG boss Blanc could be at risk of being replaced due to the club's persistent failure to make a significant impact on the latter stages of the UEFA Champions League—something Mourinho has experience in having lifted the trophy with FC Porto and Inter Milan.
The eye gouger has coveted this job for years now. Because he is a twat. There will be an announcement soon enough and Maureen to the swamp will lead to great hilarity in the end. Mark my words, the guy is mentally unstable.

13260167_10157037745380145_9012871991619853077_n.jpg

Talking about it on 5Live now. Good point about van Gaal after a 35 year coaching career hearing about his sacking from his wife, who read it on the BBC. Trevor Sinclair going on about someone leaking the details.

The eye gouger has coveted this job for years now. Because he is a twat. There will be an announcement soon enough and Maureen to the swamp will lead to great hilarity in the end. Mark my words, the guy is mentally unstable.
Im still to be convinced he will be their new manager , why is there no confirmation of lvg sacking ? and mourinho by all accounts did meet with PSG last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.