United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Rags fans in the 5Live studio. What a pair of cunts. Surprisingly enough 'The United Way' was mentioned.
I heard it. So much bull about the united way and the legacy of young talent and attacking football which we must be willing to sacrifice temporarily because unitedd have to win the prem, have to make money. This will then inspire the next generation of young stars which will be brought thro to reestablish the traditions.

I heard it. So much bull about the united way and the legacy of young talent and attacking football which we must be willing to sacrifice temporarily because unitedd have to win the prem, have to make money. This will then inspire the next generation of young stars which will be brought thro to reestablish the traditions.
Hahaha......Trevor Sinclair just had a brilliant dig at one of the Rag fans.

Total indoctrination but it's a lot easier when dealing with total f*ckwits .

Most odd. Not counting , Moyes, or Atkinson, or Sexton, or Docherty, or McGuinness, or O'Farrell; they're not a sacking club, are they? It's not "The U****d Way"™.

rag fans getting excited about this ha ha

did they not see what he did to chelsea lol

1st it was
images

2nd was
Br2qoQdCMAAgYYp.jpg

it will be interesting to see what they weigh mourinho with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.