United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard it. So much bull about the united way and the legacy of young talent and attacking football which we must be willing to sacrifice temporarily because unitedd have to win the prem, have to make money. This will then inspire the next generation of young stars which will be brought thro to reestablish the traditions.

What next generation of young stars? Their academy at every level below under 21 is in total fucking meltdown. Next season they're going to have to promote the older lads from their under 18 side to the under 21s but the problem is they're all shite.

I think Mourinho is a great appointment for Utd. Just what they need to re-install the great attacking football so beloved of the red hordes ;-)

Classy club for a classy guy.

This is a vanity appointment, more about having a big name than what they really need on the football side. The toxic one will continue the decline of the evil empire and as City fans we must all be very thankful.

Welcome to Trafford Jose !
Apparently Tommy Doc fancies another stab at it.
Toms a regular at city these days mate

I trust that those spontaneous and emotional statements, which were clearly not agreed under the terms of Van Gaal's settlement package, have finally silenced those carping critics amongst you who have been tasteless enough to suggest that this whole affair has been a classless farrago of ineptitude.

A statement from Louis van Gaal has been posted on Manchester United's website, which said: "It has been an honour to manage such a magnificent club as Manchester United FC, and in doing so, I have fulfilled a long-held ambition.

"I am very disappointed to be unable to complete our intended three-year plan. I believe that the foundations are firmly in place to enable the club to move forward and achieve even greater success."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.