United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the statement. What a load of old shit. They've just sacked the fucker yet he's gushing over how wonderful a club utd are. Are you fucking kidding me? Laughable. Hilarious. Comedy gold all rolled into one. The utd circus rolls on.

Has the Family Man gone too?
I mean, that would be unthinkable surely after the years of faithful service he's given to the scum.

Just seen the statement. What a load of old shit. They've just sacked the fucker yet he's gushing over how wonderful a club utd are. Are you fucking kidding me? Laughable. Hilarious. Comedy gold all rolled into one. The utd circus rolls on.

If you got a 5m hand shake to tow the line think you'd spout anything they ask.

Same speechwriter as they used for the director of the security firm when he took the blame for the fiasco last week...

Steve Bruce on 5 live saying it's been part of the united DNA for the past 20, 30, 40, 50 years to play the attacking successful football that the fans expect . The united way blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.