United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
34C62D7800000578-3620470-image-a-52_1464805932003.jpg

Just stinks of North Korean propaganda picture, who the hell told them to pose like that xD

Across the road that's the old folks home, if Wayne doesn't turn up for training he's probably either being thrown out of there or the pub.

By now I'm sure many of you have seen Dortmund's facebook post about the Gundogan signing, noting that he is "leaving the eight-time German champions for Manchester City, who finished fourth in the Premier League last season." or something along those lines....

Anyhow, I had a look at the Caf and the thread for Gundogan signing, and once BVB's post made it on to there they all used those damn laughing emoticons over their dig at us. Now I know the rags aren't the smartest bunch but they do realize 4th in the PL is better than 5th in the PL, surely?

SCUM

5/2 atm to go Celtic on Paddy Power. 4/11 to go the Rags!

He was 80/1 yesterday morning when someone in work said it to me. He's a bullshitter though and I know someone who's usually actually ITK with Celtic who thinks it's a bag of shite so I passed up. Pity, if I'd know how much the odds were going to drop I could have made money backing and laying.

Just come back from my local. The landlord is a rag season ticket holder. Served me then said "We'd been tracking Gundogan for 3 years and you fuckers got him."

I replied "He was that excited at joining a proper club he posted it on Twitter before the club announce it"

"Can't wait for Jose to make you look shit"

Other way round methinks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.