United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but now he has Ferguson, Gill and Scudamore on his side. The refs will have to suck it up and do the "job" now he's there.
exactly.esp. now the fortunate foxes have had their bit of fun, the dirty dozen refs will surely return to their default setting and assist rooney in controlling games to the scums advantage.

12 months ago I'd have agreed with you mate.

But I honestly think he pissed off all the refs last year, most decisions had started going against him/them.

Correct. They finally ran out of patience with him and he was getting few of the 50/50s. It's the Press that continue to humour him. Remains to be seen whether the GPC/rag-suck factor will turn the tide back.

I'm actually shocked,earlier Tancredi Palmeri actually tweeted something correct...it said...

"BREAKING NEWS........Manchester United,blah,blah,blah,blah"
Even he's had enough of the rag circus,and that's saying summat.

I'm actually shocked,earlier Tancredi Palmeri actually tweeted something correct...it said...

"BREAKING NEWS........Manchester United,blah,blah,blah,blah"
Even he's had enough of the rag circus,and that's saying summat.

"Chief Clown lashes out at Circus"

"Feels attention is going to Buffoon"

Is just me or has the IPO website gone offline all of a sudden?

Lol! Yes it has. I'm guessing people world over wanted to see what Mourinho goodies they can get and ended up crashing their servers!

To give you a gist of what the trademark covers: Jose Mourinho non-medicated ointment, Jose Mourinho diapers, Jose Mourinho wallet incorporating cheque book cover.

I'm not joking...these were all listed :)

save your money and just print stuff without the 'i' in his name. Cunts'll still buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.