United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zlatan, Jose and a warchest to spend is a scary thought.

Thankfully we have Pep, a warchest and a decent team to stop them.

Bring it on.
Yeah they could go a long way under Mou if he gets Zlatan. There's no way Pep would come here without assurances he'd be able to buy the best players out there so I'm sure we'll buy some world class players ourselves.

Bet Family Man is straight on to ancestry.com trying to find a tenuous link between his and mourinhos blood lines. Once the link is made, mourinhos daughter is fair game!!

Yeah they could go a long way under Mou if he gets Zlatan. There's no way Pep would come here without assurances he'd be able to buy the best players out there so I'm sure we'll buy some world class players ourselves.

I think the whole point of the Chinese investment was to provide transfer funds.

Well, maybe not the whole point, as it was partly to establish a foothold in China, but a very large chunk of it.

Bet Family Man is straight on to ancestry.com trying to find a tenuous link between his and mourinhos blood lines. Once the link is made, mourinhos daughter is fair game!!

United's cat is fair game with Bryan - especially if it is a female !

Edit that - so long as it has a hole in it !

35 next season. Might as well bring back Scholes, Rio, Nevilles, Becks and Giggs.

He wasn't that good when we played him last season.

Yeah, our "shit" defenders, Eli and Nic, who are regularly slated by all and sundry, kept him quiet for most of the 180 minutes he played against them.

35 next season. Might as well bring back Scholes, Rio, Nevilles, Becks and Giggs.

He wasn't that good when we played him last season.

Let's face it - Ibrahimovic has been a star in the past, but his ego is fucking massive for a start - he will believe he's bigger than the club... that'll go down well with the unwashed of Trafford. He's no spring chicken, and been playing in a shite league for the past few seasons. Add to that, he's hardly going to put in a shift for them... let's face it he didn't do much against us, and our defence wasn't the best last season.
As for Mourinho, Rags didn't want him... now they're so fucking desperate they've done a complete 180°... funny as fuck. I'm sure they'll love the defensive 1-0 wins he plays for - I genuinely think he'll win fuck all with them, and be gone before two season are out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.