United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
woody-dancing278uj8.gif

Hehe

Biggest gamble of Woodwards time there and if it goes wrong(I I suspect it will) he will be a goner

it does feel like the last throw of the dice though with the last two appointments it seems they were doing all they can not to appoint him they wanted giggs imo but van Gaal fucked that up

A guy at work told me an interesting story about this today

His wife's dad used to be a sports reporter for a national newspaper until he retired a couple of years ago. Anyway he went for a catch up with his old pals over the weekend and they told him this had been done since February. All the press knew about it and were told not to report it until Utd told them to. This was supposed to be at the end of the month however Mednes leaked it to tv station right before the fa cup final which had Utd panicking and told the press to run with hence that's why it came out last weekend. Van Gaal is supposed to be fuming over this as he was given assurances by the board it wouldn't be announced until June

The guy is a sound bloke and I've no reason to doubt him

It was pretty obvious from where the same tales were printed in Guardian and Independent on Monday - the eggboiling thing and the email tracker/dossiers. Quite obviously had had the embargo lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.