United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how long does everybody reckon "The Latest One" will survive at "The Theatre of Doom"?

Ed Woowoo seems to work on sacking the manager when Champions League qualification becomes impossible, presumably because that reduces the payoff, but next year qualification is a must due to the terms of the Adidas contract so he may be forced to sack early.

I'm going for a meltdown over Christmas and a sacking next February.

Not worried in the slightest, they wanted Pep and they got the ****, 2nd choice for them.
We have the world's best manager and we will dominate the next few years.

I thought their 2nd choice had just been sacked,after the 'chosen one'.

Is Peggy not part 3?

How many biggest clubs in the world is that he has signed for now?

Not worried in the slightest, they wanted Pep and they got the ****, 2nd choice for them.
We have the world's best manager and we will dominate the next few years.
Not even second choice. I'm sure they would have had Pochettino over Peggy Mou or - if the timing had been right - Klopper. And who knows who else they coveted or courted on the quiet?

The fine words issuing from the Ministry can't disguise the truth. This is a panic buy that will have caused rifts behind the scenes.

SSN coverage is shall we say over the top and embarrassing.

I hope we take the pre-season game against them seriously, would love to give them a tonking

I think he'll be able to drag their performances and bang average players up to a better level, next season at least. He does that, and he probably would have been able to turn it around a Chelsea given the backing. He'll be after a couple of solid defenders, centre mid and a new forward, and he'll be set up to do his usual park the bus and counter quick tactics. That will suit them very well I;m afraid, but the media outpouring his morning over his exciting style and swashbuckling philosophies are well wide of the mark.

That said, he has a complete lack of forward planning ability. Crash and burn is his strategy, and he is arguably inheriting a worse team than he left at Chelsea, albeit without the internal strife - though I imagine it won't be long before Slur Alex and Sir Ticket Tout are breathing down his neck.

And as for Woodward's best manager in the world quip, glad to see he's on top Ed Woodward form and as accurate as ever ahead of a busy transfer summer. Hope they bought a new fax machine, arguably more important than who is at the helm for them anyway.

Wonder how the raggies feel about Mourinho citing Malcolm Allison as one of his greatest influences?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.