United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcing the appointment the club's vice chairman Ed Woodward, says: "José is quite simply the best manager in the game today

And Ed should know as he has a track record of appointing the best managers in the game for the worlds greatest football club. Doesn't he ?

35 next season. Might as well bring back Scholes, Rio, Nevilles, Becks and Giggs.

He wasn't that good when we played him last season.

He doesn't rely on pace. He's not going to be bullied by the likes of Shawcross, Morgan, Huth, Dann etc. He's arguably the best header of a ball in the league. His link up play for a big man is incredible. He's going to bring a winning mentality to that lot. I hate that I have to hate Zlatan.

Announcing the appointment the club's vice chairman Ed Woodward, says: "José is quite simply the best manager in the game today

And Ed should know as he has a track record of appointing the best managers in the game for the worlds greatest football club. Doesn't he ?
Yeh, Woodward forgot to say that Chelsea sacked him!

He doesn't rely on pace. He's not going to be bullied by the likes of Shawcross, Morgan, Huth, Dann etc. He's arguably the best header of a ball in the league. His link up play for a big man is incredible. He's going to bring a winning mentality to that lot. I hate that I have to hate Zlatan.

I'm the same. Liked him for his 'give no fucks' attitude, and his really funny narcissistic one liners! And he can turn it on when he has to, now have to hope his 34 year old legs have gone, and he crashes and burns along with his new fucking scumbag wanker colleagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.