United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say in sport that you are as good as your last game so I guess that managers are as good as their last season. The Rags are dreaming of when Maureen was a top manager years ago but his last season ? Sacked with his club 16th in the Prem, below Watford, Swansea, Bournemouth, Stoke etc. Still, I guess 15th or higher for the Rags will be a big improvement for him.

I love how he's coming out with comments like 'forget the last 3 seasons'. Does he realise how bad the squad he has really is? Their most influential midfielder has just left on a free, Schweinsteiger is perma crocked, Sneijderlin has been terrible. They stumbled accross Rashford through the incompetence of not buying any strikers at all.

He has a big task on and it's last chance saloon, failed at Madrid, failed a second time at Chelsea.

It's going to be a really interesting time in the premier league, Pep, Mourinho and Klopp have got a big job on shaping 3 sides in transitional periods. A lot of teams are going to have money to spend and a few gems will be unearthered through out the premier league. The league is going to get better and better every year, what better time for a coach to prove their metal.

I love steady Eddies quotes about Maureen being the best manager in the game today.

Just ffs.

You can just imagine that presser..

"It is with great pleasure I announce to you, in my opinion the best manager in the world today, the next manager of Manchester United.. Pep Guardiola!!"

*awkward silence as Mourinho shuffles out*

"What do you mean we didn't get Pep, you told me we had him in the bag?!"

ebf4c6caea83f704ff03e39ceb7b8f10.jpg

Portuguese eye gauger = Peg

I'd prefer something that didn't have the nationality in it like

Malicious eye gauger = Meg

EGOTIST

Eye gouging obnoxious twat in shithole Trafford

Whatever way you look at it Manchester is next year's capital of football, definitely good for the city, proper box office, next derbys will be £££ worldwide

Funnily enough, since the ****'s rocked up at the swamp, the press seem to have found their 'love' for him again!

Meant to say that the press won't actually take his shit when he turns on them and anyone else. The love in will last for a while and when the slightest thing goes wrong some will jump on it and question him. This is where he then goes all defensive and starts to attack and finally it back fires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.