United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks appreciate that. I take it you guys think Mourinho will flop then?

One way or another he has a way to self implode and that pattern has followed him in his career. It mainly occurs when the going gets tough and was evident at Real Madrid because of Barcelona. He ain't going to find the going any easy now he is managing united, the game has changed and so has the approach of the teams outside the top four in the premiership, he found this out last season and was sacked.

A build up of pressure and losing players in the dressing room. I am not saying this because he is now your manager, but when he returned from Real Madrid he did an interview with the BBC I think it was, and he looked a broken man.

What has made me laugh the most hearing united fans saying he is the best manager, no.1 manager in the world. This a manager most United fans did not want because they wanted Pep. The circus that follows mourinho will benefit every other club. I would even say the press can see through his persona now, no longer the love-in when he first arrived at Chelsea.

Apparently the new banner at the swamp wil read :

"The Chosen One (who didn't choose us and went to Chelsea) but then got sacked and chose us when our first choice went somewhere else"

Thanks appreciate that. I take it you guys think Mourinho will flop then?

It's all relative. He's a toxic piece of shit and, whilst you may get a bit of short-term upside on the pitch, in appointing him you've sold-up on the very thing your senior club ambassadors have previously lauded yourselves over - the mythical "united way". Shame that.

For brevity it should read "The Only One Left"
It should read "Yesterday's Man". He is not sane. I can honestly and genuinely say that had he ever rocked up at the Etihad (now a thankful impossibility) I would have been more than a little dumbstruck ... and not in a good way.

One way or another he has a way to self implode and that pattern has followed him in his career. It mainly occurs when the going gets tough and was evident at Real Madrid because of Barcelona. He ain't going to find the going any easy now he is managing united, the game has changed and so has the approach of the teams outside the top four in the premiership, he found this out last season and was sacked.

A build up of pressure and losing players in the dressing room. I am not saying this because he is now your manager, but when he returned from Real Madrid he did an interview with the BBC I think it was, and he looked a broken man.

What has made me laugh the most hearing united fans saying he is the best manager, no.1 manager in the world. This a manager most United fans did not want because they wanted Pep. The circus that follows mourinho will benefit every other club. I would even say the press can see through his persona now, no longer the love-in when he first arrived at Chelsea.

Funnily enough, since the ****'s rocked up at the swamp, the press seem to have found their 'love' for him again!

Well done Peggy.

Only been gaffer a few hours and both your strikers are scoring....

If I can correct you - one of those strikers will be bound for Hull or somewhere like to accomodate a 35yr egomaniac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.