United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate we all have different opinions on what makes a keeper world class...I don't think the alpaca is but you obviously do.
Hard to prove who's right or wrong when it's just opinions ..but I'm right pmsl....
Don't get stressed about shit mate... opinions are like arseholes..we all have one and some stink
I’m not stressed at all. Just keeping my mind occupied in college. It was my opinion being called a mistake in the first place that started it all.

My rule of thumb with United keepers is if I sit watching them play and rue the **** playing, he must be good. I couldn’t stand Schmeichel and can’t stand the donut thief.

My word, this is like debating with a child. Was Jim Leighton in 1989/90 better than De Gea in 2011/12? Leighton conceded less in the derbies after all.
Which of us is the child?

The one who knows de gea is overrated, or the person who's wrong?

Mate we all have different opinions on what makes a keeper world class...I don't think the alpaca is but you obviously do.
Hard to prove who's right or wrong when it's just opinions ..but I'm right pmsl....
Don't get stressed about shit mate... opinions are like arseholes..we all have one and some stink
Permission to use the arsehole anecdote at some future time.

De Gae is world class in a side like the rags because of how they set up in our side he’ll be exposed with his kicking and speed of clearing the ball over the top.

His kicking is pretty good. De gea is world class, could he play as a sweeper keeper, who knows. But to right him off just because he’s played in a different system is unfair.

wow no rag tv fa cup game! shareholders wont be happy

Most people that tune in to watch their games do so in the hope they lose hence the high viewing figures. Because of the recent shit on offer the public don't even bother doing that anymore. Anyway, there's enough shit on our tv's over Christmas.

His kicking is pretty good. De gea is world class, could he play as a sweeper keeper, who knows. But to right him off just because he’s played in a different system is unfair.

Yeah hoofing it his passing isn’t good Enough for our set up! Like I said he a world class shot stopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.