United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard that cnut say today that their 99 team was a better team/squad then City’s. So had a quick look to see where they were after 18 games of that season. Turns out they would be 21 points behind us after 18 games played. Deluded fucker.
Which would actually make this steaming pile moaninho has assembled better than them at this stage, too!
We're a dot in the distance by comparison.

I don't get why Falcao get a hard time on here, I lurk on Ragcafe to see how much they are hurting for a laugh and see lots of City posters on there who are actually treated quite well considering. Added to that and being from gods own country 80% of my family are Rags and so are my mates, its banter here and it should remain that way, I get that there are nasty bastards here in gods own, but from experience because I work all over the country the worst Rag Cnunts have never been inside the M60. Give him a break and embrace it, if he steps out of line then he deserves abuse but he doesn't, he is a fan of the other side who happens to enjoy posting here probably to stir debate.
He, she or it is from well outside the M60

I shoutout across to a mate at work this morning, ensuring that at least two rags could hear, "Last season, it was a major trophy; now it’s back to a Mickey Mouse cup?"

Neither of the rags bit, but my mate was pissing himself laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.