United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku just been on SSN reading out that usual 'biggest club in the world', 'dominate again' and 'since I was a child' PR script all their new signings wipe their cocks on.

No shame these ****s.
Hee hee, though to be fair, I remember this kind of stuff when we signed Mark Lillis - programme interview with a pic of him cooking in his kitchen while letting us know he was always a boyhood city fan.

Maybe he was (it worked wonders on a 14 year old's support), but the penny dropped when George Weah signed and rolled out the same story telling of how he used to watch City on TV as a kid (which would have been the 60s/70s.) Sure you did George ;-)

Hee hee, though to be fair, I remember this kind of stuff when we signed Mark Lillis - programme interview with a pic of him cooking in his kitchen while letting us know he was always a boyhood city fan.

Maybe he was (it worked wonders on a 14 year old's support), but the penny dropped when George Weah signed and rolled out the same story telling of how he used to watch City on TV as a kid (which would have been the 60s/70s.) Sure you did George ;-)

Lillis was a fan

Weah was, well, erm, a fanny

They've been linked with James Rodriguez today. If they get him, big if, how will they approach big matches? Surely there will be a change of approach?

I'm never quite sure why he's such a big name, hugely average player for me.

Lukaku just been on SSN reading out that usual 'biggest club in the world', 'dominate again' and 'since I was a child' PR script all their new signings wipe their cocks on.

No shame these ****s.
I find it rather enjoyable. They're now getting players on who talk about history and getting back to what they were. Reminds me of another team who play in red and it's fucking delicious.....

Just in case there is any doubt of the rag media love in re Wooney and Lukaku .... BBC Football page has 14 picture 'headlines' this morning.

Out of that 14 ... 9 are rag/Wooney related.

They no longer try and hide it in the slightest ...

Just in case there is any doubt of the rag media love in re Wooney and Lukaku .... BBC Football page has 14 picture 'headlines' this morning.

Out of that 14 ... 9 are rag/Wooney related.

They no longer try and hide it in the slightest ...

Former head of MUTV now running the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.