United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen it mentioned on here but pretty sure I read that Young admitted the violent conduct charge, HOWEVER he argued it shouldn’t be a 3 game ban as that was excessive!

I mean, what the actual fuck???

Cûnt.

I've seen over on the Caf that they now have a thread discussing "how big are Tottenham as a club".

Seriously what is it with them and their obsession with the size of other clubs, it is totally irrelevant in every context, it's just like a glorified dick swinging contest with them.

It is almost like they have to convince themselves that the size of the club is more relevant than the performance of the team,

Myself i have never found this to be important in any way, why would it be, maybe insecure people need to associate themselves to what they consider to be success.

If you were to equate the rags to the adult movie industry they would be comparable to an impotent Jon Holmes, big but fucking useless and not fit for purpose.

One title in 7years compared to our three titles( assuming we don't fuck it up) in 7 years. With that same trajectory we should overtake the ****s in 53years approx. So much for fergies 100years quote

th

Interesting stat. Assuming they don't win the title this season it'll be the first time in the PL era that they've gone 5 years without a title win.
Tempting fate there, PB.
José ALWAYS wins the league in his second year in charge. Sky said so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.