United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeap frank if we get sanchez we ll be unstoppable
With Rodriguez on 2 year loan to Bayern you're odds on favourites to bag the Colombian. But do I detect a note of irony? You saying you don't want him or you don't think he'll push for a move?

Bayer should be banned from Europe for ten yeats.
How dare they sign James on two year loan.
Don't they know yyyyyooooouuuuuunitid wanted him.
Or didn't want him really

Bayer should be banned from Europe for ten yeats.
How dare they sign James on two year loan.
Don't they know yyyyyooooouuuuuunitid wanted him.
Or didn't want him really[/QUOTE
Not really a supporter's choice though is it. But if Mourinho was in for him then no doubt about it we'd have a good chance to nab him. Like him or loathe him,you can't deny the fact tbat Mourinho has that player pulling power.

With Rodriguez on 2 year loan to Bayern you're odds on favourites to bag the Colombian. But do I detect a note of irony? You saying you don't want him or you don't think he'll push for a move?

I son't think he'll be at City next season:
- Arsenal don't want to sell him to a rival
- He'll cost a lot, and there is still a wage increase limit to stick to

(I assume you mean Chilean for Sanchez. James is the only Colombian big name that springs to mind)

Yea right. Behave.
If Guardiola sorts your frail defence out then you should walk the league. Jesus and Aguero with deBruyne, the 2 Silvas, Sterling and Sane..ahem, you're hardly lacking creativity and strike force although Guardiola seems to not fully trust Aguero.
Guardiola prefers more fluency but Aguero's still up there with the most lethal of finishers, a world class striker.
Compare that to Pogba, Martial, Mkhitiryan, Mata, Lukaku and Rashford I'd say your lot can hold your own even without considering the manager's tactics. If you do get Sanchez though and sort the defence then you will be pretty much unstoppable.

I smell something with you 'Frank'. What's your game eh ?

Maureen? Pulling power? Your lot really do live in the past. 10 years ago he might have been able to persuade the galactico's, but now everybody (except you lot, apparently) can see the man is damaged goods. He's a spiteful, vindictive, petulant man who alienates pretty much everybody who works with him. His siege-mentality act is tired and his histrionics when he's not happy about something are unbecoming for someone in the public eye.
You probably won't want to admit it to yourself (being on a City forum) but whatever he had has now vanished, disappeared. His swagger looks more like a limp nowadays, his bright-eyed, charismatic one-liners and the flirtatious persona he once donned for his post-match interviews have now been replaced by a snarling, wild-eyed polecat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.