United thread 2017/18

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by mat, 19 Jun 2017.

1. Dreadzone

Dreadzone

Hahahaha

2. Bluekiwi

Bluekiwi

A suggestion for the name of the swamp .........................

The Durian Arena

Now for those of you who haven't visited places like Singapore or Malaysia just read this from Wikipedia.....................

Some people regard the durian as having a pleasantly sweet fragrance, whereas others find the aroma overpowering with an unpleasant odour. The smell evokes reactions from deep appreciation to intense disgust, and has been described variously as rotten onions, turpentine, and raw sewage. The persistence of its odour, which may linger for several days, has led to the fruit's banishment from certain hotels and public transportation in southeast Asia.

I have had the pleasure (yeah right) of coming into contact with the Durian and I assure you - it stinks something terrible just like ManU

3. manimanc

manimanc

4. kiam06

kiam06

Those drugs must have been strong from 1992 until Fergie left.

5. marcus

marcus

Is that real or some weird parody ?

6. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

There are a few people on there who - if I were City and Pep - would be getting a letter asking them to post a full apology on Sad Cafe. The number of baseless allegations on there is unbelievable. They are so desperate after their eclipse following the exit of the Pisscan is finally sinking in.

7. Why is there not a thread about Newcastle doping? They outran them for 90 minutes on Sunday, it’s a conspiracy I tell you.

8. vmsuhail

vmsuhail

RAWK also following suit with the doping claims relating to Pep and Barcelona doctor.

9. M18CTID

M18CTID

Yeah, I think I made the point on here a while ago about that thread and how I thought some of the posts could see that forum get in a fair bit of trouble. I've no issue with people discussing it and saying they have their suspicions but there are posts on there that are outright accusations with no evidence to support them. That even concerns the thread title - originally it was just "Pep - doping" and the question mark was only added when the OP was advised to change it by me as it could cause issues for the forum in a legal sense. It's actually a well moderated forum in general so I find it very surprising that they're letting certain posts through on that thread. I would add that I'd not read it for a while but just had a glance at the last page and to be fair a lot of United fans are scoffing at some of the posts.

10. Pell

Pell