United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the only reason I wanted Tottenham and United to qualify for the QF. I don't want them to rest mid-week while we travel around playing high intensity games. Spurs now will have the advantage that Liverpool had against us.
Do you reckon it'll be worth 17 and 21 points to them respectively over the last 9 league games?

Steve 'Umbrella' McLaren reckons the scum are a bigger club than the dippers because they have more followers on Twitter :-/

Steve 'Umbrella' McLaren reckons the scum are a bigger club than the dippers because they have more followers on Twitter :-/
He thinks the reason Spurs lost to Juventus is that Spurs bring through all their own players and Juve buy an entire team. Yesh Shteve, playing Harry Kane (the only academy player in the squad) really cosht them thish sheashon.

This is the only reason I wanted Tottenham and United to qualify for the QF. I don't want them to rest mid-week while we travel around playing high intensity games. Spurs now will have the advantage that Liverpool had against us.

Any rest advantage they may have is mitigated by the fact that we are a different class to them. Shown by our points advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.