United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing a lot of the media and pundits still making excuses for Mou "he inherited a poorer squad than city" " still short of 3 or 4 players" "some there are just not good enough to play for u***** " feck me the supposedly "special one" has had 4 transfer windows to sort out the squad , spent +350m (rags spent a BILLION since they last won the title) ...........but its city that are inflating the market and ruining football..............
We will have an end product for the investment.
The rags will just have THE END!

Another thing a lot of the media and pundits still making excuses for Mou "he inherited a poorer squad than city" " still short of 3 or 4 players" "some there are just not good enough to play for u***** " feck me the supposedly "special one" has had 4 transfer windows to sort out the squad , spent +350m (rags spent a BILLION since they last won the title) ...........but its city that are inflating the market and ruining football..............

Mourinho should emulate what Pep did and get rid of his keeper and full backs
The problem for utd is that they are their best players!

We should stop giving them ideas on how to put things right and just sit on the sidlines watching their flailing club with mild amusement.
I am loving it!

Be 22nd season at best this time,let's hope he stays that long..................................

Personally I don't think he'll be there when the new season starts in August. I'm convinced the rag hierarchy are already sounding out candidates, and probably have been for some time.

The way I see it, the rags are more like a political party than a football club. Everything about them is spin. They put on a unified facade so that the Asian market continues to bolster their finances, but behind the scenes you can bet your life there is back-stabbing, rumour-mongering, double-dealing: in short, a poisonous and highly toxic atmosphere so lethal Putin wants to bottle it and slip into the tea of every Russian dissident in the West.

As has been said before, the Glazers will be content with a regular top 4 place and the odd tin-pot cup now and again in a desperate attempt to stay relevant. As long as the sheep go through the turnstiles the money men will be happy. They couldn't care less about the style of football, the state of the ground, their basic infrastructure...they won't even fund a women's team to help pull the community together. And they certainly couldn't give a fuck about who the manager will be: Martin O'Neill, Family Man, even Dave Beasant would do, just as long as they get top 4 every year.
And this is why they appointed Maureen. One: purely as a knee-jerk reaction to being snubbed by Pep (in favour of us, especially), and two, he'll pretty much deliver CL football every season. What they did not foresee was the baggage this poisonous Portuguese çunt would be bringing with him. His overly aggressive persona, his belligerence, his obsessive need to be the focal point of everything, and his total refusal to accept his own many shortcomings. Don't forget, to the world at large, this disgusting, eye-gouging, bullying Neanderthal is the public face of the club. And the public is not liking what it's seeing.

Like I say, a political party that is desperate to stay in power, despite the differing factions conspiring within.

+1 also i want to add that i think pep choose city over united because we did not have ucl glory,we are not traditional established club. we are more like transnational corporation like psg. pep was in pressure in bayern because legends of bayern compared him with heynckess and criticized because he could not deliver ucl. in unted would be the same everybody would compare with ferguson. here there are no legendary managers. there were good 2 foreign managers which won us league but they failed in ucl.
united fanbase's pain will get bigger when they see us in semifinals of ucl alongside bayern, real and ec. they believe that they are main representative of english football, so called face of english football. but power shift in manchester completely changed. not just in league also in europe.

Wash your mouth out, Joe Mercer was a legend, and still is, Bobby Manc is a legend, he was the only one who stood up to Taggert and got that fucking banner ripped down at the swamp.

If there are any lurking scouses on here, dont forget the draw is on BT sport tomorrow morning.

If there are any rags who were going to watch it, you can now join that fat twat Eamon Holmes and his mrs instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.