United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll always remember the red scum in my local (who still 20 years later never go to the matches) taking the piss when I arrived back from stoke after we had been relegated, mocking our play off victory against Gillingham, Wearing Ipswich scarfs when we got relegated under Joe Royle and mocking us when we we're no threat to them.... none of them we're to be seen on Aguero day and I reckon they'll all be crying under their fred the red duvets tonight.

The typical red rats seen everywhere mate - scum and glory hunters

We are Manchester City and will stick by and support our club through good and bad times. Never not worn my shirt on match day even when we were in out darkest period

kicking off all over east manchester ancoats and miles platting its full of police chasing fans the helicopter out and its only 4pm

kicking off all over east manchester ancoats and miles platting its full of police chasing fans the helicopter out and its only 4pm
Quelle Surprise, they've turned a firm out today, here's hoping they are put to bed early and Blues can celebrate later without the sneaky twats being around town.

Said it before, but these bastards are NEVER going to go away... for over a quarter of a century now it's been the case that they're consistently capable of doing absolutely nothing in a game yet get goals from nothing and nowhere.

They get the kind of fluky, undeserved results almost on a weekly basis that other teams get maybe once or twice a season.

Let them have their day. They earned it after riding their luck big time.

Anyone who thinks today was good for them is nuts. Mourinho was quite open about it post game, they are miles off of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.