United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS ... nothing more embarrassing than peeing your pants (laughing) before traveling on a flight.

From the Guardian ... “Brazilian fun-boy Neymar continues to be mentioned in conjunction with a move away from Paris Saint-Germain to Manchester United or Real Madrid, but says he is “weary” of speculation regarding his future and wants to hear no more of it until after the World Cup.”

So Neymar, what do you think of a move to Manchester United ?

FFS ... nothing more embarrassing than peeing your pants (laughing) before traveling on a flight.

From the Guardian ... “Brazilian fun-boy Neymar continues to be mentioned in conjunction with a move away from Paris Saint-Germain to Manchester United or Real Madrid, but says he is “weary” of speculation regarding his future and wants to hear no more of it until after the World Cup.”

So Neymar, what do you think of a move to Manchester United ?
I would say his words would be "FUCK OFF !!!".

aSAsC1U.png

I’m surprised he knew who they are?

He has some valid points to be fair.
It unsettles me to see a rag make some valid, cogent points.
My brain is not used to it, I do not know how to process it, its quite un-nerving.
Should imagine its like seeing a dog drive a car, surreal :)

Haha the anolegy of seeing dog drive a car is about right they are in complete shock this season 100 points and breaking records for fun.

He has some valid points to be fair.
It unsettles me to see a rag make some valid, cogent points.
My brain is not used to it, I do not know how to process it, its quite un-nerving.
Should imagine its like seeing a dog drive a car, surreal :)

What the fucks that high pitched squeal about...sounds like a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.