United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the real world he's a £20-25m player but with raggy tax they'll get £10m more.

Just a shame for them Villa/Sunderland aren't in position to buy the cast offs as usual.

Disagree. Think he is a very good young player with huge potential. For me he is a £60m player (maybe more) but due to his length of contract and the fact he wants to move I think they will get £35-40m.

He is a potentially good player but if you stifle his development buy benching him a lot then it all gets called in to question. His value probably dropped from circa £50 to £30m in the last year.

On this basis I don't see that he will get his move. Maybe a loan might suit all involved as it avoids the issue of value.

I could stand looking at the ****s miserable face.
ZAspIEH.jpg

Did somebody mention the word face!!

He is a potentially good player but if you stifle his development buy benching him a lot then it all gets called in to question. His value probably dropped from circa £50 to £30m in the last year.

On this basis I don't see that he will get his move. Maybe a loan might suit all involved as it avoids the issue of value.

It was suggested that Chelsea might want to swap him for Willian. Willian is much older and partially fills a need at Utd for a right sided attacker. Chelsea get a youngster who could be really good. He's at least 45M in value, but swaps allow them to massage their squad value by claiming they're free.

It was suggested that Chelsea might want to swap him for Willian. Willian is much older and partially fills a need at Utd for a right sided attacker. Chelsea get a youngster who could be really good. He's at least 45M in value, but swaps allow them to massage their squad value by claiming they're free.

And Willian is in the age bracket that PEG likes.

De gea is nothing more than a good PL keeper. It’s no wonder Real Madrid haven’t gone all out to sign him, he’s not world class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.