United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellend manager of a shitehawk club supported by fuckwit fans watching turgid football played by arseholes in a shit kit. Hope that clears everything up.
Publish this think piece on medium.com, posthaste.

probably more apt i guess !! can see nothing other than a butchering today !
Koeman will come good eventually, however your strengthening was a bit hap hazard, having no decent striker will cost you big time, plus zero pace in the side.

I fully expect them to have a better defensive record then us cause they will be knackered half way through the season and revert to Jose favoured flat back 9 tactic. I also expect our 50 mil fullbacks to get more assists then most of their shit team.

Koeman will come good eventually, however your strengthening was a bit hap hazard, having no decent striker will cost you big time, plus zero pace in the side.

defence are very old, no pace up front, or width. no team will ever score without a presence up front. i was not a big fan of lukaku but his goalscoring was second to none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.