United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I clicked on that link but had a quick look at the discussions. I just can't believe the amount of negativity around women's football. All the reasons why they rather not have one exemplifies how they want the club to be run.

I assume the negative opinions are from non-Mancunians who have no attachment to the community and just wants a club for bragging rights whatever it takes.

They kept mentioning money and how it should be spent on the first team, you have to laugh at their win at all costs mentality is a sporting club all about getting as much participation involved whether it's 1st team, under 9s or women's football? Not when you are mid table in debt and looking up at the rest of the top teams in the league leaving them for dust.

Don't know if it's been posted elsewhere but the rags have been cleared of any wrongdoing in the transfer of pogba,but juventus are to be further investigated according to the BBC sport website ..

This was in the report, we all know they paid more than the 89 million reported but add these on top now also:

United also agreed to pay Juventus 5m euros (£4.5m) in performance-related bonuses plus other costs, including 5m euros if Pogba signs a new contract.

For the sake of argument, let's say the Ronaldo transfer does go through - if they draw a Spanish team in Europe, won't he be arrested on the tarmac? As I understand it, he's not challenging or appealing the charge, he just doesn't want to pay it!

Edit - just heard on the news that he is due in court at the end of next month

I can just imagine Gill is in contact with the Spanish tax authorities to get these charges for Peg dropped, funny how Scum get off scot free for Pogba but Juve are charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.