United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a belter last night.

Daughter showed me one of her snapchat type thingy feeds, which seemed to be a couple of kids arguing about who currently was the better team.
One of the comments specifically caught my eye. It basically said Utd were the better team because City had conceded twice as many goals as Utd, and Utd had only scored a few less goals than City.

I laughed and asked my daughter if this kid went to her school. She said no, it's thingymajigs dad who's decided to wade into the argument.

Try and understand this.After the game yesterday I spoke to a rag (friend of a friend). Went something like this...
Me. I see Mourinho is still doin his park the bus stylee against top teams/boring bast/obnoxious cant etc...
Him. Who do you support?
Me. City

and then he came out with...

Right, you lot only say this cos we got the man you wanted!

Any ideas what this lost soul meant?

Try and understand this.After the game yesterday I spoke to a rag (friend of a friend). Went something like this...
Me. I see Mourinho is still doin his park the bus stylee against top teams/boring bast/obnoxious cant etc...
Him. Who do you support?
Me. City

Moyes?

The way Mourinho is eying up PSG Edwood will be eying up Poch who is doing his apprenticeship at spurs, with the last press conference of him having a go at pep he has Nearly finished it.

Him. Who do you support?
Me. City

Probably referring to us snatching Aguero at the last minute and them having to resort to Phil the Face

He is already issuing the famous football " come and get me..." to PSG. Sadly for Maureen they can see the type of football he peddles - as they dominate that league they demand attractive football not some arse who wanders round the league in a bus looking for parking spaces !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.