United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
celebrating your own success isn't goading others, it's completely different. If you celebrate your birthday you're not goading everyone else for not having their birthday today. We're cheering our own success ffs. Going round goading rags you know at work because they lost a game is just silly imo when it can come back to bite. I take much more satisfaction in their self-instilled fear of the way we are playing and will take much more satisfaction in my joy and their deflation if we win the league. Pick my moments I guess.

You're in a minority mate....

If you don't see the need for a rivalry, why are you posting on this thread?

because unfortunately they still exist and still compete with us for trophies. Just because I don't see the need for it (if we can go and dominate and hopefully inspire their financial demise) doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Oldham, County etc. used to think of us as rivals and we put them in their place. Had to grow up with that lot dominating the playground and cheating their way to the top, and now we can punish them for what they've done to football I would like us to fulfil that. I'm just not going to wait till we do it, not when we're doing well 9 games in.

I think it's silly to goad rags when they're in the title hunt and can have the last laugh. I'm just going to enjoy what we're doing and if others will see it differently then that's their thing, I just put my opinion on it on the relevant thread.

but your theory in simple terms is not to 'take the piss' until the line has been crossed where it cant be reversed,,,i do find that very strange, football is all about banter, what would the atmosphere be like in grounds if there were no away fans to banter with

but your theory in simple terms is not to 'take the piss' until the line has been crossed where it cant be reversed,,,i do find that very strange, football is all about banter, what would the atmosphere be like in grounds if there were no away fans to banter with

we're talking about United, I couldn't really give a monkeys if Burnley goad us (for more than a couple of days) because they're just a hardworking northern team punching above their weight. The Rags are everything I dislike so them being smug and satisfied is far less palatable.

Haha forgot about this bloke
One of the most arrogant man united fans I've ever seen

Yeah he seems to have a big ego for a man that looks like a character from a cheap kids CGI show. He's probably seen as a god by by fulltime devils fans because of his accent and he thinks he's mint.

we're talking about United, I couldn't really give a monkeys if Burnley goad us (for more than a couple of days) because they're just a hardworking northern team punching above their weight. The Rags are everything I dislike so them being smug and satisfied is far less palatable.

You could get hit by a bus tomorrow, enjoy the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.