United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Neville is great on MNF and I think he’s a good pundit but I think last night there was a message sent via Mourinho that’s hes gonna start his dirty tricks and next season we’ll see them blow up. That wasn’t Neville’s opinion, that was a message passed on.

Gary Neville is great on MNF and I think he’s a good pundit but I think last night there was a message sent via Mourinho that’s hes gonna start his dirty tricks and next season we’ll see them blow up. That wasn’t Neville’s opinion, that was a message passed on.
Fucking hell, if this is them pre-self destruct I can’t wait to see it actually kick in

Fucking hell, if this is them pre-self destruct I can’t wait to see it actually kick in

What other option does Mourhino have?
He's fucked all ends up. He won't build a better team than Pep.
He won't play better football than Pep.
He won't outspend Pep (unless we decide to allow it)
So the only option he has is to start World War 3 so it masks and disguises his
limitations and deficiencies. He did the same at Real Madrid and I know a couple
of season ticket holders at Real Madrid who genuinely despise him.
Pep is better and more clever than that to allow it to happen.
Mourhino will make himself look a complete tool (and has already started to do so)
and then depart the PL forever.

29vjyio.jpg

Gary Neville as just Tweeted 'Good' in reply to a link that suggests Pogba and Sanchez will be 'axed' for the semi-final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.