United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentBlue

There will come a time, hopefully a long long way into the future, when the rag hierarchy suddenly wake up and say: "You know, this Maureen chap, he's not all he's cracked up to be. No fucker wants to play for him".

But until then, carry on Peg. You have many admirers in the City of Manchester.

can see Spurs and Liverpool finishing above these, which leaves arsenal and Chelsea to do the business of knocking them out if the top 4. Can’t see one big name wanting to join them and with the greedy fuckers career already on a downward spiral after just 6 months there, I don’t think the league has much to fear from them.
Might not be a popular view but I’d love to see us nab Rashford off them. There’s a player in there which, not for the first time, Mourinho is sucking the life out of.

I don’t particularly rate either Martial or Rashford. Theu’ll have decent careers but that’s it - the idea that they are on the level of Sane, Sterling, Jesus etc is absurd

Staggeringly delusional article in the MEN today. Bale is ‘made’ for United and it’s where he, under Jose, can finally reach his potential and win the Ballon d’Or.

He will be the star man apparently. What about Pogba, Sanchez, Lukaku. Star men everywhere.

Staggeringly delusional article in the MEN today. Bale is ‘made’ for United and it’s where he, under Jose, can finally reach his potential and win the Ballon d’Or.

He will be the star man apparently. What about Pogba, Sanchez, Lukaku. Star men everywhere.
What do you expect from this awful paper, stopped reading the MEN years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.