United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear poor old rags,just thought everything would be seamless after baconface retired,then hoping we would be the ones falling away ( the sheikh will get bored) hahahahaha take it take it take it you cnuts ..edit we have scored double what these fuckers have and conceded only a quarter of what they have ,20 scored and 20 conceded..hehe it’s actually 21 conceded..

Just seen the replay of Fellaini stamping that Palace player. Fucking state of that, the **** is a repeat offender for dirty challenges and never gets so much as a booking.
Don't worry. I'm sure MOTD will highlight it, with repeated calls for the FA to look at the evidence then dish put a full season ban.

Oh....... hang on a minute, that's only reserved for City players.

They will not sack him whilst still in Chumps League........elimination will make his sacking cheaper for the Glazers.
They might even wait until qualification for next year is mathematically out of reach to save a hell of alot more dollars.
This story will run a while longer yet.

They will not sack him whilst still in Chumps League........elimination will make his sacking cheaper for the Glazers.
They might even wait until qualification for next year is mathematically out of reach to save a hell of alot more dollars.

Good. Let the infection incubate and come out in weeping pustules rather than take the medicine now - I'd much rather see the rags with bubonic plague than just a nasty rash - SCUM !

Moyes and LVG were sacked at that point, it's what I'd expect tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.